Friday, January 30, 2009

Here we go!!

Ok, this is my first attempt...probably my last attempt at blogging. I find this would be a great way to keep my friends and family up to date on our lives. Problem is...I HATE writing!! With a passsion! So for those of you out there who don't get any news from me...that's why. I miss you, I love getting your news...but writing back I can't stand. Call me and I'll talk to you for hours...

So, I'm willing to try something new. Another thing I hate more than writing is writing in French. So to my francophone friends and family, I appologize, but I'm pretty sure everyone can understand and read English. It's English or not at all.

So, I'm just getting started and I don't have much time. This blog will get updated and photos added as I go, but right now it will be pretty bland.

For the current news....well, Dominic had the stomach flu this week, Alex has had a cold all week and Gilles also got the stomach flu last night. I WILL NOT GET IT!! That's it, positive thinking.

I'be been in training in Kanata all week for our phone system. Yeah, some people go to Miami, San Diego, Denver for training....I go to Kanata! But, I'm the very first person certified on Mitel I&M 3300 ICP Advanced!!

Alex started skiing this year and has been going to her lessons on Saturday mornings. She loves it. Last week she went up the chair lift and down the big hill. So tomorrow she will be going to her course and then in the afternoon we are all going to see Sesame Street Live at the Scotiabank Place (former Corel Center).


Ok, well I am off today (like every Friday; nothing like buying time!) and my neighbor Julie is coming to scrap with me all day!! So I will go get ready and will do my very best to come update this blog very soon with photos and news.

Take care everyone!

No comments: