Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blizzard Beach

How much fun do you think you could have here??


Love the theme, brilliant! A ski hill as a waterpark. The details are incredible.
We had lots of fun
For once we are back early, will make dinner and relax, unless we decide to go somewhere, but at the moment, I'm exhausted
The heat and the walking all day and night
are getting to me, I ache everywhere and my feet are twice their usual size. The kids are doing great, they walk as much as we do, don't complain much and carry their backpacks everywhere.




Alex wouldn't cooperate and show her HSM towel.



Sorry, bad lighting.


I wanted to walk around and take more photos but I didn't have the energy. But a day in the water really felt good!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Les créations de ange27 said...

Super belle photos Jo! Vous avez l'air de vous amuser. J'ai hâte que tu me racontes!! Je m'ennuie!!! à bientôt!! Marie-Jo xx

Mom said...

Une bonne chance que tu étais en forme avant de partir en vacances! vous êtes pas mal tough! Always nice seeing the photos!!