Saturday, August 13, 2011

Shopping day

Last night we went back to Majic Kingdom to see
The parade and fireworks. Dominic lost his backpack with all his trading pins and autograph book in it...he had over 25 autographs. He was quite upset but I'm sure someone took it to the lost & found, I just haven't been able to reach them yet. If it's not found we'll replace his pins and I said I'd make him a book with copies of Alex's signatures.
The fireworks were amazing, the kids watched wide-eyed and Alex said: Wow! Disney really IS magic! Too cute.

Today we took it easy, I had to do laundry and clean a bit. We then decided to go to the outlets since it was so hot. We shopped till we dropped... a bit of everything. Strangest thing happened...as I walked into a sunglass store, I started lookong around to see if I liked anything. I was standing there with MY sunglasses in my hand and one of the lenses just popped out and shattered on the floor! The clerks and I were just looking at each other wondering what the hell happened..I've had those glasses for a few years and all of a sudden...we were pretty freaked out, and I had to buy new glasses. After outlet shopping we went to Downtown Disney. The Lego store is amazing!! Check out all they built in Lego!!








Yes!! All Legos!!



Also all Lego



Simply amazing

When I asked them what they liked best about their day, Dominic said the Lego store (of course), and Alex said it was digging in piles of "bobettes" with me at the Victoria's Secret outlet...yes, the girl is strang. But they are both very happy!
Tomorrow we are going to Epcot, the only park we haven't seen yet.


Here are a couple more photos.




Posted usings BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: