Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

Yes, this was at 7:30 AM this morning! It's cold but they got dressed and out they went. We took out the bikes last night and they've only ridden on the patio so far but I'm sure that won't last too long...especially for Dominic. I think we'll take out the patio swings today. It's so warm during the day on the back patio, no wind at all.
Dominc has his first "school friend" birthday party today. The little boy lives in our neighborhood so that's nice. I'm hoping we can just kind of relax today...you know, along with doing the laundry, answering Alex's 20 000 questions, etc. If I can spend 30 minutes out back in the sun today my mission will be accomplished.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Wonderful day for everyone - spring has arrived! I hope you get your time in the sun...I know I will sit on the front porch in my swing today for sure!