Friday, March 6, 2009

Busy busy busy

Wow! It's really been a while! I have been crazy busy! Starting last week, my parents came over to spend some time and pick up the kids to bring them to NB for March break. Kids were so excited!! We had planned to stay home but treat ourselves a bit to outings and fun since we were going to be kidless for a week. So Saturday morning, the day before they were to leave....Alex starts running a fever. Pretty high fever and complains of a sore throat. Come Sunday morning...no better, my parents have to leave with Dominic and leave her behind. Poor Alex. She was so sick she didn't mind that much but I promised her we'd go to Québec to pick up Dominic and we'd do something fun.
Alex was better by Tuesday, so back to work. Work is crazy busy; first I work only 4 days a week (30 hours), but my job is still the same 40h/week job. Plus, now I have to do 2 jobs as I'm working on the Laval office new phone system implementation. Needless to say...we didn't go out and didn't have fun. On Wednesday night, we were ALL asleep by 9!

So tomorrow morning (Saturday), we are going to Québec, going to Galleries de la Capitale where they have an amusement park to spend a few hours. Then we are meeting "The Cousins" for dinner and swimming at the hotel. Should be so much fun!! Can't wait to see them!
My parents will come in on Sunday morning and we'll have a quick family reunion with Pizza, then come back home with Dominic.
He's been having such a good time in Edmundston! He LOVES Félix-Adam (my parents' neighbors' son) They get along so well and miss each other terribly when they are separated. They've been building forts outside and skiing all week.

Germain (neighbor), Félix-Adam, Dominic, Marie-Krystine, Dad

Andrée Dominic, Luc, Marie-Krystine, Félix-Adam

Best Buds



So now, off I go to fold laundry and get ready for our fun weekend. Life will get back to normal on Monday and hopefull slow down soon...Don't think I can take this much longer...neither can this blog!

No comments: