Thursday, February 12, 2009

4-day weekend!!

Woohoo!!! 4 days off!! But since yesterday, I'm all stuffed up and my sinuses hurt...yuck! But, Trish is coming to scrap all day tomorrow...now THAT's a treat!! I never see her!
So tonight I did the valentines thing with the kids. For Alex's daycare and Dominic's class...just a couple of chocolate hearts each and a valentine. But 1 hour later, it was time to put them to bed. Evenings fly by so fast!
I've been wanting to take more photos to put up here...I guess I just have to be more organized. At least I take a minute to write something most days; even if I can't find much to say past 8 at night...my mind is already numb. So I think I'll go up, watch TV with Gilles and have a drink. I'll try and do better on the weekend....the lllooooonnnnnnggggg weekend that is :-)

No comments: