Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Busy Busy

Well, it's the fast life again! Last night I had a Stampin Up club, we had a good time. Can't wait for our scrap weekend in April!!
Now, I'm finishing up a few things on the computer and Alex is beside me stamping gifts for people. She's really good at cleaning and putting my stamps away. She knows the rules... Dominic is playing on Gilles' computer and complaining that it's too slow...imagine! He's 6!
So my parents want to have the kids during March break...works for me. We started talking about a vacation while they were gone, we went through a bunch of options, then we ended up deciding to stay home, give ourselves a budget, and do all kinds of activities here. That way, we'll be more rested and will probably spend less money. I really want to go to Disney World with the kids as soon as Gilles gets a job!
I took tomorrow afternoon off work. I have to take Eddie shaved at 1 so It's not worth driving all that way back and forth, so I'm not going back to work. Woohoo! I have a bunch of overtime I'm keeping to take time off so I'll be using that. Turns out, I still have 4.5 weeks off till the end of August.
Ok, it's bath time for the babies!!

No comments: