Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another day...another fever

Alex is still home. She's a bit better this morning but it may be the Motrin I gave her a few hours ago. We'll see. I'm staying with her this morning and Gilles will be with her after lunch.
I'm going out to dinner with Margie and Marie-Andrée tonight since Margie's in town. I see them so rarely it will be an event!
Not much more to tell today, day hasn't even started yet! It's a bright and sunny day and not very cold; it's supposed to be like that all week. What a nice change! Hopefully it will improve my mood. I've been down lately and I'm not sure why; maybe overwhelmed by all I have to do, sick and tired of the same old dishes, laundry, pick up after the kids (imagine if I didn't have a cleaning lady!!). I know, it's everyone's life, but it's getting to me lately. Could be weather, everyone's sick, Gilles not finding a job yet, etc etc etc. Maybe I'll have 2 drinks with the girls tonight!! ;-)

No comments: