Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nothing much

A quiet Friday really; nap in the morning, puttering around in the afternoon, added my sb pages to my blog, finished up a page... Turns out no one came to scrap Friday last night. That's ok, I finished a few things downstairs, sorted my chipboard letters to put them in little drawers, etc. I guess this is how I like my Fridays...really quiet. I get to do what I want, when I want. No one to tell me what to do, what they need, when to do it, etc. Doing what I want, when I want is my greatest luxury as a mom. I mostly did that yesterday.

Today we are going skiing. Alex has her course this morning, Dominic and I will ski and I think Gilles will finally take a lesson and try it out. I can't wait till we can all ski together. It's supposed to rain today but I don't think it will before noon so we'll be done by then.
Chantal and her kids are supposed to come over this afternoon. Moms will scrap and kids will play. Should be fun.
Maybe I'll have more to say later but this is all I can come up with this morning.

No comments: