Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quickie

Well, it's really late and I'm really tired but I really don't want to start making excuses and give up on this...So here's a quickie for you.
Lise (Alex's babysitter) called last and and said she was closing today (personal reasons). Gilles had to be at a client's all day so, AGAIN I had to stay home with Alex. So I decided to take her to work with me and do at least a few things that needed to get done. Turns out we stayed all morning. She loved it. She colored; I set up a little desk for her in my office. She watched Mamma Mia on a computer (I had brought the movie and her earphones). After that she listened to her MP3 player and danced and sang around my office. She didn't want to leave!
Then we had lunch with Gilles and went to a few stores to run errands. We pick up Dominic and went home, it was almost 5!
We're all kind of getting sick of Mamma Mia (house, car, work...) so I decided to make a switcheroo on them...I introduced the to GREASE!!! They LOVED it! Alex got mad that I sang every song though...I just couldn't stop myself. So maybe we'll get a bit of a break for now...I guess I'll have to go get High School Musical when we get sick of Grease :-)
Off to bed and my vampire stories now...good night.

No comments: