Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick weekend

Well, just as expected, Dominic and I were sick all weekend. Dominic more than I, he had a fever and really didn't feel well. I had a migraine at one point but it was mostly uncomfortable. Dominic and I didn't go skiing on Saturday, Gilles took Alex to her lesson. Apparently she can now do her turns and stop. Can't wait to ski with my 2 kiddies again! I'm so excited!
Valentine's day wasn't too exciting. We gave the kids their gifts in the morning; teddy bears and 1 treat. They were quite happy. We were supposed to do fondue but I was too weak to get it ready so we had lasagna (yes, frozen), and I told Gilles he would probably have to spend Valentines night alone since I had a migraine, but I got up around 8 and was able to watch a movie with him and give him his little present. Turned out not too bad.



On Sunday I took Alex to Juliette's birthday party. McDonald's then her home for cake and gifts. They had lots of fun. Dominic had to stay home because he was too sick, but I brought him some McD's when we got back. We had our fondue for dinner then I went to bed at 8:30!!

Today, I went shopping!! Wasn't in the plan but I had to go to work to fix a booboo I did so I stopped in for a few sales. I had forgotten to get snowsuits for the kids at the Clement sale where I usually go in January, so I stopped in. There was nothing left for Alex but got a really cool ski jacket for Dominic and 2 for 1 t-shirts and pants for Alex. Stopped in at Sports Experts and got the COOLEST 1-piece ski suit for Alex! Everything at 50%!! They will fit perfectly next year and the kids love them! Woohoo! On big thing done!!
So, I'm now going to fold a big pile of laundry and then go to bed...gotta work tomorrow...already??!!

No comments: