Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally! A day at work.

So I finally got a full day's work in today. Alex is still stuffed up a bit and complains of an ear ache once in a while but she is much better.
The weekend is here!! Even though I only worked 1 full day this week, I'm exhausted. I can't wait to take it easy tomorrow. I don't want to go out, just stay in and scrap.
Dominic is going tubing with his daycare tomorrow since school is closed tomorrow and Monday. He should have lots of fun. Hopefully it won't be as cold as today...it's not supposed to be.
Well, I really don't have much to say...I just want to go to bed and finish my book. I'm reading Full Moon, or is it Eclips...from the Twilight series. Anyways, it's the 3rd and I'm almost done! I would never have believed I would go nuts over a vampire story! Even worse, a teenage vampire story. You get so sucked in you really believe they exist and it's real! So off I go....

No comments: